Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is it a bird? Is it a book?

Its 44 days to the submission. Yes.

And I have now finally decided what one of the outputs of this project is going to be. *panic*

But I have been having a really hard time with deciding! This is because at first, it was going to be a manual of sorts. But I have been thinking about this alot, and I don't really see why I should limit the scope of the website to just people who want to maybe re-do and recreate this experience in their own community. There are a few things I have learned during this project and that in itself can be beneficial to others who have their own project ideas and want to implement them. All this in a simplified form - the website will have rich content for people to go through easily (no bombardment off too much information!)

Below are attached some thoughts over the last few days. These are all really rough and I'm working on sorting this stuff out! A clearer idea, is what I am hoping to arrive at in a day or two.

(I apologize for the terrible pictures that were clicked on my cell phone)











No comments:

Post a Comment