Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the new look

The blog has a new look because I am now working on Branding "vision over sight".

I want to create a fluid identity that doesn't really follow the rules of corporate identities. I have used the shapes generated by the kids in the earlier exercise where they created windows and frames.

This is because, I wanted the identity to be representative of the process, which is what this project is about. The process and what it has taught me and how it evolves with each class.

Here are a few snapshots of what I've been doing !

This isn't the final though, I plan to refine it in the next few days.

Thank you Kruti for all the help on this one!




Here's where you can check out the exercise in which these were generated : Imaginary cameras and framing







Yeah, so I went a bit nuts. But I feel thats really want I want the identity to project. This nutty process thats also been a lot of fun. Sorry for the messy artboards - thats just how I work! If anyone has any feedback do let me know!

P.S. Thank you Sheebu (you know for what)

3 comments:

  1. hey! love the stuff you have been posting. the process is intensive! and this brand-building looks like great fun! can see it all coming together now :)
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin' the theme change. The grey was a little hard on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete