Monday, August 2, 2010

This would be impossible alone - Welcome aboard Shivani!

After seeing the response, and realizing there will be more than 10 kids in a class - I panicked. Kids are cute, but they are also scary. They get bored easily and start running around quickly. Yes, I am a bit scared of them in large groups, because they tend to love doing what you tell them not to.

I was discussing my project, with friends and family and hadn't really decided to ask anyone to volunteer to help. But a a friend of mine, who saw my blog, and is currently doing a photography course at JJ School of Arts, wanted to volunteer with the classes.

Hence, I'm very happy to say that Shivani Mutha will be volunteering at the classes for the next 2 months! Thanks Shivani! I'm going to be allowing her to post stuff on the blog as well, so you guys can hear her perspective whenever she chooses to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment